Thursday, May 7, 2009

Daycare pictures

I love getting my daily email updates with pictures from our new daycare. It really brightens my afternoon. She is adjusting really well to the new place. This is where she eats lunch with her friend, Leo.


They have her doing all kinds of art projects and fun things too.





3 comments:

Liz said...

She looks like she's having fun! I'm glad you were able to get in to that daycare. I'm still crossing my fingers that one comes to NW...

Sarah said...

These pictures are to die for! How cool it is that the daycare takes pictures (and takes her clothes off during messy times--with mine did that...)

Simi said...

man da care looks like so much fun!!! wish the work day included that much fun!!! I love that they send you pics i'm sure it makes for a happy part of the day!