We haven't had a good family photo taken since Madeline was born. So 16 months later, I thought it was time to get a new one. I also wanted to capture our family of 3 before we move up to one of four. I called up my friend Tammy and we met at a local metro park. It was such a fun shoot! Check her out if you need photos taken for anything. She was awesome to work with!
Sorry if this is picture overload, but it was really hard to narrow down my favorites. I have too many! These aren't all of them, but I had to draw the line somewhere.













2 comments:
Andrea, those are just perfect!! Where did you get them taken? I love that vine archway... So cute!!!
Those are great! Very cute, I like the idea that you got to capture the "now" family before you add sibling number 2! :)
Post a Comment