Thanksgiving was at my parent's house this year. There were 27 people there! We had relatives from Florida, Oklahoma and Maryland as well as all the local people. It was great to have everyone in one place and it wasn't that crowded at all. My parents set up a few tables in the living room for extra seating.


Look at this cutie pie and her Momma!
I love these pictures of Alexis and Madeline together. Madeline was very helpful with the "baby" and would give Alexis toys and whatever else she thought she needed. It was cute. I couldn't help but imagine how she'll be with her new sister. I think she'll be a great big sis!


Then she got ahold of Terry's god-awful hat. But of anyone there, Madeline definitely wears it the best.
Stealing some bites from Nonna.


It took Madeline awhile to warm up with all the strangers around. She was glued to my hip for at least the first hour. But once she did, she was all about hanging with the big kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment