Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Sophia's 6 month checkup
Sophia had her 6 month checkup on Monday (yes, 3 weeks late) and she is doing well. She weighs 19 pounds 12 oz (97th percentile) and is 26.5 inches long (75th percentile). Sophia is exactly the same height as Madeline at this age and just a bit heavier. I had to move her up another size of diapers AGAIN! Her clogged tear duct is still there unfortunately. If it doesn’t clear up by 9 months, she’ll have to get a procedure done to fix it. She is behind the curve on gross motor skills which we already knew (sitting up, rolling over), but it still isn’t a big deal yet. She is a happy, healthy baby and doing great! She LOVES her big sister and Madeline is just about the only one that can get her to laugh. I can get a small half-chuckle every now and then, but Madeline can get some good laughs from her. It is so cute to watch. She is loving her cereal and I give her new tastes to try all the time. I still haven’t tried pears again. Maybe in another month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment