Saturday, September 25, 2010

8 months old!







These pictures came out a bit grainy. :( I guess the lighting wasn't working with me. But you can still see this cutie and her big smile. I call her our quantum physicist. The last picture shows her expression the majority of the day. Like her Daddy, she isn't amused by most things. She is bored with baby toys. It's like she's already doing complicated math problems in her head. Her favorite thing to do now is bang a noisy toy on her highchair. We obviously aren't thrilled with this but she just throws any quiet toys we give her off the side.

New developments this month....
- sitting up
- eating 3 meals a day of oatmeal and either a fruit or veggie
- Daddy got her to laugh for once

1 comment:

Allison said...

She's just thinking really hard, solving all the world's problems. :)

She's so adorable, no matter what her facial expression! I can see a strong resemblance between her and Madeline--I think it's the eyes.