I'm always kinda bummed out that we live so far away from the zoo. In Columbus, I took the girls there all the time. But here, it's just far enough away where it's kind of a pain to go. Fia inevitably falls asleep in the van and then refuses to continue her nap once we're home. But one thing we have that Columbus doesn't is an amusement park in our backyard. Seriously, it's like 10 minutes from our house. We took the girls there a few weekends ago and had a blast. We had no idea the kids area had so much to do for little ones. We were there for a total of 3 hours and made the most of it. I foresee a season pass in the years to come.
The cars and the swings were Madeline's favorite rides.
Can you tell it was 95 degrees that day?
Madeline just recently started recognizing numbers and had to sit in seat # 3.
What trip to Kings Island doesn't involve ice cream by the fountains? And not just any ice cream. Graeters!
No comments:
Post a Comment