Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween!

So about a month ago we were walking through Costco and they had a rack of Halloween costumes.  I just wanted to see what they had since I had no clue what they were going to be this year (and they were up for a good price).  Well, as soon as Madeline saw all the princess dresses, she had to have one.  She immediately went for Snow White and never wavered with her decision.  And then once I saw the Duck for Fia, that was it.  I'd say the choices were perfect for both of them.


The week before Halloween, Madeline's school had a parade.


And then they sat and sang all the parents songs.


Later that week, a nearby shopping center was having a Halloween event.


Here is Madeline patiently waiting for her balloon flower.



Then it was here......Halloween night.....Trick-or-Treating was finally here!  I had to draw up a countdown calendar earlier in the week because Madeline kept asking if it was time yet.  She was beyond excited.


And the Three Musketeers were off....


Ashley took in the festivities from a seated position.


Madeline was a pro and carried her own candy the whole way.  Fia and Alexis learned quickly.


No comments: