Over the weekend, I took a trip to Louisville, KY to attend a regional conference for Tastefully Simple with my team. I had an absolute blast and learned so much! The first evening we were there, we learned all about the new Spring/Summer items coming in March. Then we got to try them at dinner and boy are they good! I'm sworn to secrecy for another week so I can't share the details just yet.
Here we are the first night.... from the left it's Trisha, Wendy, Jennifer and Me.

Uncle Steve and Aunt Mary let us shack up with them so we could save on hotel fees. While we were there, we had a "meeting" in the wine cellar.

The next morning we were treated to a surprise visit by our CEO, Jill Blashack Strahan. She was only with us for 30 minutes, but it was awesome to get to hear her speak. She is such a down-to-earth woman.

We had a lot of great training, but one of the highlights of the day was award recognition. This is a picture of my sponsor up on stage being recognized as a Top 10 Sponsor in 2011 (she is farthest to the left).
Later that day, my teammates and I took advantage of a break and had a practice session for when we get to be up on stage. Our goal is to get there for National Conference in August. The goal is set... now it's time to get to work and make it there!


No comments:
Post a Comment