Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer is here!

Madeline is out of school and we are already out enjoying our free time!  We decided to get a Kings Island pass this summer and I'm so glad we did.  We've already been twice now and the kids have a blast.  They both love driving the cars.


This one is a bit fast and I was unsure about putting Fia on it, but decided to go ahead and give it a try.  I told Madeline to be a good big Sis and she comforted Fia before the ride started.


"Hmm, not so sure about this, Mom."


"This is awesome!"


It's about impossible to get them to both look at the camera at the same time.



Madeline really wanted to go on the "Kite Eating Tree" ride. It's a ride that takes you up high and then drops you down.  Thankfully I was there with my Mom's group so another Mom watched Fia and a few other babies while the rest of us went on.


There's Fia way down there.


Of course we had to stop for ice cream.


As you all know, buying a picture of yourself on a ride costs a fortune.  So I snagged this shot of me and Madeline on a kiddie roller coaster while the clerk was distracted.


Kiddie bumper cars....



All the excitement was a bit much for Fia.  She fell asleep before we left the park.  Granted it was already well past her naptime.  We were having too much fun to leave.




No comments: