Monday, June 18, 2012

Making of Father's Day Trophies

As you all know, I've been watching my nieces for awhile now.  But alas, all good things must come to an end and their last week was this past week.  I was glad that it fell on the week before Father's Day so I could do one last big project with them.  The kids were also super excited to make something for their daddies, of course!  All of them loved putting the pasta on their trophy's.  And the big kids did really well with sharing and taking turns with the little ones.



Looking good!  Then they needed to dry out...


Once dry, I took them outside to spray them to look like a gold trophy.  


Then the kids finished them off with jewels and pictures of them with their Daddy.  It was a super fun project and they loved it!  The best part....I think their Daddy's really liked it too.


No comments: