Party in the Park is held at Yeatman's Cove along Cincinnati's riverfront every Wednesday night in the summer. They have free live music, beer tents and food. Sign us up! We saw that "Lt. Dan's New Legs" were playing so we took the kids for a night out. I'll admit, I felt a tad bit weird having the kids there because it was mostly young socialite's hanging out. But really, it ended up being an awesome night and I'm looking forward to doing it again.
When we first arrived, there weren't many people so the kids took advantage and ran around the field area.
Madeline even went up and danced with the band for a bit.
We took a walk and checked out the boats on the water.
Andy played football with a few guys he met there.
Meanwhile, a photographer caught me and Fia relaxing in the shade.
On our way home, we took the kids across the Purple People bridge. Madeline is such a goofball.
No comments:
Post a Comment