Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Simba

Meet Madeline's new friend, Simba.  She had a dental check-up recently and the doctor said she had a major overbite from chewing on her blankie.  I had been trying to get her to give that thing up forever now, but she wouldn't have it.  Now that the doctor was telling her she should stop using her blankie, she seemed more open it. So I struck a deal.  She had been wanting a Simba animal for a few weeks but I wouldn't let her get it because they have plenty of stuffed animals in the house already.  I told her that if she gave up her blankie completely, we could go to the store and get her Simba.  So that night after dinner, we went straight to the store.  Simba hasn't left her side since and she hasn't said a word about missing her blankie.  


No comments: