…of winter, that is. I’ve been dealing with it just fine up until now. It’s time for old man winter to go away so I can stop warming up my car in the morning, having to bundle all of us up and trudge through all the snow. Good thing I have a lot to look forward to this winter to help pass the time a tiny bit quicker.
First, my sister finds out what she is having on Thursday. My bet is on a boy. Once she finds out, then I’m in full baby shower planning mode.
Then Andy and I are planning a trip to VEGAS! We haven’t been on a real vacation since our honeymoon almost 3 years ago. Everyone has been saying how Vegas is on sale, so we looked into it recently and scored a great deal. We cannot wait!! We’ll be gone for 4 days and I have no idea how I will deal with being away from Madeline that long. I can barely stand not seeing her when I’m at work. I guess I’ll figure something out.
1 comment:
go bananas while in vegas yo!
Post a Comment