Monday, January 12, 2009

Playdate with the boys

Madeline had a playdate with a bunch of stud muffins this weekend. She was the only girl there.



This here is West man. I just love his hair! It's so thick and starting to curl. And he crawled circles around the rest of the babies.

There two sweetie pies are twin brothers, Will and Sam. They do look slightly different than each other, but I still can't ever tell them apart. I promise to get it right one of these days. They were kind enough to share their toys with the rest of the group. And since there are two of them, there were plenty of toys to go around!



And this cutie-pa-tootie is Jake monster. His mom and I have him and M as college sweethearts when they grow up. But he plays the field alot with girls in other play groups, so I better keep my eye on this guy. ;-)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

He is a little monster! I've put a stop to the flirting with other girls so we're a go for the college years.

Anonymous said...

Our baby girl Madeline surrounded by all those boys! Looks like they are having fun with all of the great toys.