We had a rough night with Madeline last night. Screaming uncontrollably for hours. :( She’s never done that before so after awhile, I was starting to get worried. My Mom got a nice phone call at 1 o’clock in the morning because I just didn’t know what to do. It was either her or the doctor. Nothing would soothe her. She finally ended up falling asleep and was happy as can be this morning. After all was said and done, we are thinking it was a tummy ache.
So through all this, I ended up sleeping in the recliner with her laying on me last night. This brought back a flood of memories from her first two weeks at home. Lying in bed at the time wasn’t comfortable because of my c-section, so Madeline slept in her pack-n-play downstairs with me. After she would wake up for her middle-of-the-night bottle, I would let her sleep on me for the rest of the night. Such good memories…….
However, last night I kept thinking how much bigger she was. hehehe
1 comment:
ummm....I think we had the exact same night. You should've called me! Jake was the same way for some reason last night (he's been doing really well). He ended up sleeping on me, too. We think it may be the tooth.
Post a Comment