Friday, April 16, 2010

Day with my girls

Phew! This first week of work was tough and it was only 3 days. This new busy schedule is going to take some getting used to. I've never wanted to see Friday more in life. Today was great though and I love having the opportunity to have this extra time with them! The girls and I stayed home and played around the house. We were outside most of the morning since it was beautiful out. But then the rains came in the afternoon. Madeline wanted to color but didn't want to give up her Mickey Mouse.


Eventually she decided it was easier to have Mickey watch her.


Sophia was having a great time in her gym and I got some great pictures of her smile. Usually I just get smirks out of her, but today she was all smiles. She must have been happy to have the day with Mommy too. :)





2 comments:

Allison said...

So glad you were able to have a great day with the girls. I love Sophia's smiles!! So sweet!

Aunt Jackie said...

I love seeing Sophia smile. Soo adorable. I can't wait to see them today!!!