Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First Day Back to Work

Well, today was my first day back at work. Dropping off Sophia went well and there weren't too many tears. I think it helped that I know the daycare center really well as well as her new teacher. She did great for her first day and so did I. Although, I could tell that she missed me. I visited her for lunch and as soon as I picked her up she fell right to sleep on me. And then when I got to the center at the end of the day she was crying, but once I picked her up she was smiling at me.
I can't say that I missed being at work. I have been really enjoying my days with both girls. Fortunately I'm only working 3 days a week though. Now I REALLY can't wait until Friday!
Here were the pictures the center sent of Sophia today.



No comments: