


Wow, what a big month for Sophia! Lots of developments to talk about.
- First, her new stats: 21 pounds even (75-90th percentile) and 28 inches long (50-75th percentile).
- Her left eye finally fixed itself!!! Mostly. She's had a clogged tear duct since birth and we've had to wipe her eye constantly. I was getting ready to make the eye doctor appointment to get it fixed when I noticed I wasn't wiping it anymore. It still gets kinda wet at times, but it's nothing like it used to be.
- Her two, front upper teeth are about halfway in.
- Her hair has gotten just long enough to where I can even comb it a little.
- She's rolling over!!!!! She can only do it from back to front but she does it frequently now. And she doesn't get mad right away that she is on her stomach like she used to.
- She can eat chunky baby food and has even started eating graham crackers. She loves them!
- She is still a messy eater. With her bottles, her mouth, chin and neck will be covered in milk. Naturally, with baby food she gets it everywhere too. And it seems like once with each feeding, she will sneeze her food all over us.
- And last but certainly not least, she is smiling a ton now. All we have to do is look at her and she'll smile. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment