Thursday, October 21, 2010

Park and the Library

Sorry I'm getting behind on my posts, but things have been so busy around here. Andy's back has been getting much worse so the poor guy hasn't been able to do much. That leaves me with picking up the slack and I'm just plain exhausted.


So here is a quick post of pictures from two weeks ago. It was a beautiful October day and I just had to take the girls out for a walk. I had no idea where we were going, but it didn't matter because it was gorgeous outside. Our first stop was the park. Fia enjoyed the swing while Madeline ran around on the slides. I had my work cut out for me keeping them both entertained and chasing Madeline all over the place.




See Fia's left foot ever-so-slightly onto Madeline's side of the stroller. Well, Madeline wasn't in a loving mood that day. I had to keep telling her to stop kicking her sister. I didn't think the sister fights would start quite this early.


Our next stop was the library. Madeline was in heaven. Fia didn't know what to think, but she was having fun.


Madeline was super excited with her new books!


All in all, the trip was a little over 3 miles. We had a blast but I was pretty darn tired when we got home. Not so sure if I'll be doing that again anytime soon, at least not alone anyway.

No comments: