Friday, March 4, 2011

Changes

I haven't announced this on the blog yet, but I think everyone knows by now....We are moving!!! It is such an exciting time for us and we can't wait to get settled in our new place. It's a nice 4 bedroom house with a finished basement and private, flat backyard. Perfect for raising our growing family. So this explains the lack of blog posts lately. I haven't had time for things like this.

We took the kids to see it the other day and Madeline LOVED it! I took her on a tour and told her what each room was, like her new bedroom and a whole room just for all their toys. She could have cared less about the new play room. Her favorite rooms were her bedroom and the basement. That is all she talks about now. "I want to go see my new bedroom, and my basement." After her tour, my Mom showed up at the house and Madeline was instantly her tour guide. She walked her through the whole house and told her what each room was. It was hilarious to watch because she was so excited about it.

Another change is that I quit my job and I'm now home with the kids full-time. I knew what I was getting myself into since I've been working part-time for awhile now. It's been tough because life isn't normal right now. I can't spend the days doing activities with them and keeping them entertained, although I do my best. Instead I need to pack the house and do other activites associated with moving. But once we are settled and I can focus on them, it will be great!

No comments: