Madeline was a good big sister and built towers of blocks for Fia to knock down.
Fia returned the favor and built a wall around her with giant legos. I didn't help at all. Well, maybe just a little bit.

Madeline liked turning the building lights on and off.

Then it was time for water play. There is a really cool table for babies that lets them get right up close to the action. There weren't alot of kids in the big kid water area, so Madeline wanted to play with her sister. I figured, what the heck and put her in. She barely fit, but she fit none-the-less.

Madeline liked turning the building lights on and off.

Then it was time for water play. There is a really cool table for babies that lets them get right up close to the action. There weren't alot of kids in the big kid water area, so Madeline wanted to play with her sister. I figured, what the heck and put her in. She barely fit, but she fit none-the-less.





No comments:
Post a Comment