Saturday, October 22, 2011

Family Pictures (Part One)

 We had our family pictures taken recently and I need help deciding what to print.  There are too many good ones!

First is our family portrait.  The photographer obviously liked this first one because she did some editing to it.  However, Andy and I both like the smiles on the second one better.  What do you all think?



Okay, that was the easy part.  Now the hard part.....which picture of each girl to print?  Only one of each now.  I plan on getting 16x20 prints of each to put in our living room.  The second part of this question is whether to get color prints or black and white.

#5

#6

#7

#15

#16

#19

#21

#24

#25

#43

Here are my thoughts:

- I'm currently liking pictures 6 and 19 together or 16 and 25 together.  I'm leaning towards the first set because our living room needs a pop of color.  But the b&w's look awesome too.

- If #16 doesn't end up on our living room wall, it will definitely be up somewhere because I love it!

- I'm also in love with #15 and #43.  They will end up somewhere in the house, I'm sure.

No comments: