Thursday, December 22, 2011

MAMAS Holiday Party

My Mom's Group had a Christmas Party for all the kids this week complete with a visit from Santa.  I've lost count how many times Madeline has seen Santa now.  Even she didn't care to see him right away when he arrived.  She was more interested in eating lunch first.


While the kids were taking turns visiting Santa, the rest were running around like crazy.  It was nice they rented a park lodge for this.  It would have been hard to have all these kids in one house.


Especially this crazy one.


We got them settled down a little bit for a game of Duck, Duck, Goose.  Fia just ran around in circles having fun though.


Lastly, they listened to some stories from Santa before he had to leave.  


I feel so lucky to be a part of this group.  All the women are great to hang out with and the girls have made many friends.  I really look forward to many more playdates with them all and getting to know them even better in the new year.


No comments: