Monday, October 1, 2012

Blooms & Berries: Fall on the Farm

I had heard various things about Blooms & Berries Farm, both good and bad.  So when my Moms group scheduled a playdate here, I thought we needed to go check it out.  While it is lacking in certain areas, the kids are too young to notice and they had a fabulous time.  





One great thing about it is this beautiful sunflower walking trail they have.  Perfect spot for picture taking.  




Then we went on a hayride, although you can't really tell in these pictures.  We were being goofy with the camera.






Every farm needs to have a cow to check out!





Our last stop was the corn pit and they LOVED it.  I only wish we could have stayed longer, but it was time to get Madeline off to preschool.  That's okay though, we'll have more chances to visit a farm in the next month.





No comments: