Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fia is going to be a lawyer

Andy and I are convinced that Fia is going to be a lawyer when she grows up.  She is constantly arguing with us.  I finally started writing some of her arguments down because they are too funny sometimes.

Bringing a package inside from the front porch
Me:  "Fia look, we got a package!"
Fia:  "No, that's a box."

Madeline and Fia looking at our nativity scene
Madeline:  "Look Fia, it's Baby Jesus."
Fia:  "No, it's a baby."

Both kids eating suckers.  Fia is eating a cherry sucker.
Madeline: "You have a cherry sucker."
Fia:  "No, it's apple."

After receiving a candy cane from Santa
Andy:  "You got a candy cane Fia!"
Fia:  "No, it's candy."



Working on Fia's colors using Madeline's worksheet from school 
Me:  "What color is this?"  (pointing to orange)
Fia:  "Orange!"
Me:  "Yes!  Good job.  Okay, what color is this?"  (pointing to red)
Fia:  "Apple!"
Me:  "No, it's red."
Fia:  "No, it's apple."
Me:  "No, Fia, it's red."
Fia:  "No, it's apple.  And this is banana."  (as she points to yellow)
Me:  I give up.

No comments: