Friday, December 21, 2012

Madeline's Christmas Program

Madeline was a shepard in her school's Christmas program, dare I say the cutest one out there.  And of course she had a purple headdress on!  They sang a few songs and then afterwards they got to go see Santa.  




Here is a short video clip of one of the songs.


This is Madeline with her best friend, Hanley.  Those two are like two peas in a pod.  Unfortunately, Hanley isn't returning to school in January.  I've broken the news to Madeline and she seemed okay with it.  We'll have to see what happens in January once she really gets it.


This is like Madeline's 3rd or 4th time seeing Santa so she has her wish list down, let me tell you.  She just spouts it off like nothing.


I wanted to get a cute shot of the two girls together and this is the best I could get.  Oh well.



No comments: