Saturday, October 11, 2008

Quick update

So things have been super crazy, busy, and stressful around here. M went to bed pretty easy tonight so I have a few minutes for an update. She is feeling much better from her ear infections so hopefully she'll stay healthy for at least a week. :P Unfortunately, her being sick threw her routine out of whack so she is waking up in the middle of the night again. We are working on breaking that habit now that she is feeling better. I'm hopeful that tonight we'll get some sleep.

Also, she is really starting to notice the dogs now. When they are around she keeps an eye on them and watches what they are doing. She also discovered how to blow raspberries so she does it ALL THE TIME. It's so funny!

So her update is all good news. The rest of us have nothing but bad news, it seems. I'm STILL sick and I think it's developed into a sinus infection. I had a few people mention to me today, "You sound like you are getting sick." Nope, I've been sick. I actually sound better today! I'm calling my doc tomorrow and I better get some meds. To add insult to misery, work is working me like a dog. I'm working strange and long hours. It's for a new project so my schedule will probably be like this for awhile. At least I get to work with my good friend, Jan.

Then that leaves my sweet hubby. He is in his last quarter of school and he CANNOT WAIT to be finished. Between all the school work and a few other personal things stressing him out, he is a ball of nerves. It was really nice to get away with him for the OSU football game on Saturday. Since we live so close to the stadium we walk there and back. It's a great time for some one-on-one conversation. Then on the way home we stopped at a local bar and got some grub. It was a much needed respite and we had a great time together, sans baby.

No comments: