My sister was the Matron of Honor in a wedding on Saturday. The bride is an old friend of the family. Jackie met her in grade school and they've been best friends ever since. I almost didn't think we'd make it because I was feeling super lousy when I got up that morning. But after the day went on, we decided to make it a quick trip.....down to Cincy for the wedding and straight back home that night. I'm glad we went because the time we did have there was fun. And Katie was beautiful!!




We made it home just in time to see the ball intercepted at the end of the OSU/Penn State game. Boo! (I know Sarah W. is laughing cynically. Stop it already!)
Then yesterday we wanted to do something fun as a family. The sun came out and it looked like a nice day so we decided to go to the park. Madeline was acting cranky but I didn't really think anything was wrong with her until we got home. You can kinda see it in the pictures though. Poor thing has ANOTHER ear infection.



2 comments:
Madeline sure looks cute for such a sick baby. It was fun seeing you guys even for such a short time.
Love the pics! You and Jackie look so pretty (so does Madeline though!). Also, thanks for keeping your blog updated, because I'm already running out of things to do while I'm off work for 5 weeks!!
Post a Comment