Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Game

We had a great time at the _ichgan game!! You all were right, there isn't anything like it and I'm so glad we went. Holy crap it was cold, though. We were layered AND I had bought "Toasti Toes" and hand warmer things. When we got dressed to leave, I wasn't even thinking and just put on my winter beanie hat. It's the only one I have. Once we got to the stadium, it dawned on me that my hat was blue. I had other OSU gear on, but it was buried beneath my coat. There was no way I was gonna keep that on so I bought a new red hat at the stadium for $20. We found our seats and watched the TBDBITL. Script Ohio is the best!! Unfortunately we didn't stay for the whole game. Andy woke up in the morning not feeling well but he figured it would go away. Well, it didn't and he felt bad enough to want to leave at half-time. He was pretty sick once we got home so it's a good thing we left. He picks up EVERYTHING that Madeline brings home.

I'm bummed the season is over and we don't have anymore games to go to. We had such a great time this year.

Andy's parents came up to babysit for us while we went to the game. Madeline showed them all her toys. :) I can't remember if I blogged about it or not, but Madeline is sitting up now by herself. She's been doing it for about a week now. She looks like such a big girl!






No comments: