This photo was taken by my good friend, Jody. I can't thank her enough for taking M's christmas photos for us. There are more, but I don't want to show them until our Christmas card is mailed out.
I love, love, love this picture! I didn't know her eyes were so blue! Merry Christmas Madeline!! :)
OMG! Did you take this picture? It's amazing!! She is beautiful!!!
This picture is amazing. Her eyes are beautiful!!!
I just love them, but you know, I'm not bias or anything, hehe.Her eyes are just beautiful!
I love my little M. She looks so cute in this pic. I can't wait to see the xmas card.
that girl needs to model:) and make her parents rich
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love, love, love this picture! I didn't know her eyes were so blue! Merry Christmas Madeline!! :)
OMG! Did you take this picture? It's amazing!! She is beautiful!!!
This picture is amazing. Her eyes are beautiful!!!
I just love them, but you know, I'm not bias or anything, hehe.
Her eyes are just beautiful!
I love my little M. She looks so cute in this pic. I can't wait to see the xmas card.
that girl needs to model:) and make her parents rich
Post a Comment