Wow how the time flies! She has gotten so big and I just love her at this age. I wish I could push the pause button on her growing up and leave her here. My favorite thing she does now is eat my chin, leaving a slobbery mess. But it's the best! She also screams at the top of her lungs just for the fun of it. Andy and I were trying to have a nice talk during dinner last night and we had to speak over all her noise. I suppose we better get used to that. :-) She's eating rice cereal twice a day now and we just gave her her first vegetable, sweet potatoes, on Saturday. She seemed to like it well enough. She'll try peas later in the week. As you can see by her stats below, she doesn't have any trouble eating.
She actually turned 6 months old on Friday, but I was waiting to post with her new stats.
Height: 26.5" 75th percentile
Weight: 18 lbs. 15 oz. 90th percentile
And her new pics of course. It's getting harder to keep her still for these now.
6 comments:
Little M looks so cute in her pics. I can't wait to see her Saturday!!!
What a riot!! She will just get busier from here on out, but it's a great time!
i swear she is just beautiful!!
WOW! She is growing and porking up!! How adorable!
Such a happy baby! Just precious.
She's so cute!!! Most people I know say they love the 6-month age the best :)
Post a Comment