We picked up our Christmas tree on Saturday. We just went to a lot close to our house, but maybe in a few years when M will appreciate it, we'll actually traipse out and cut one down. That would be fun. Anyway, it was super cold outside so I wanted to keep M extra warm. I saw on a friend's blog where she put her baby in a sling and wrapped her coat around him. Brilliant! So I stole that idea and used our Bjorn. I looked like a
dufus, but it worked well and kept her nice and toasty.


Here is our tree. I suppose it doesn't look all that great in this first picture, but I love it. It's nice and full and even and smells wonderful in the house. Way better than the tree we had two years ago. That one sucked! But we had waited too long to pick one up. Last year we didn't even get one. We were scrooges. So it's nice to have a tree again this year.

Nice and pretty in the house.
7 comments:
The tree looks great! Isn't putting the little ones in a sling or bjorn and then wrapping your coat around them great?! It really is convenient and you know they're warm. Especially great when looking for a tree!
This will be the last year you put those nice shiny (breakable?) ornaments on your tree....Addison is trying to take all of our ornaments off this year!
you and tammy are crackin me UP! you guys look cute!!
hahaha I just laughed out loud when I saw your pictures. Andy probably thought that was hilarious. Baby M seems to like it though! The tree looks great!
That's such a cute picture! And what a great tree. When my parents bought real trees, I thought that was such a hard process.
What beautiful pictures. The tree too. Madeline looks perfectly content cuddled up to her mommy in the sling.
That is one beautiful tree!
Post a Comment