This month has been a whirlwind of activity and I haven't been able to keep up. I was wrapping all our Christmas gifts today and I noticed how random my presents were. I normally have a game plan of what I want to get people, but this year it just didn't happen. Andy laughed at me and said, "It looks like your caretaker took you to the store and you picked up whatever was bright and shiny." Nice, honey. Real nice. Maybe if you would have helped me, our presents would have been better.
Then I noticed I bought way too much stuff for one person. I had purchased items and then completely forgot I had bought them something and then bought more. WTH?!
To top things off, I also realized today that I missed a bunch of people on my Christmas card list. So they didn't get one and I don't have any stuff left to mail them out. Gah! Sorry to those of you that didn't get one. Here it is. I designed it all by myself. :) It's nothing stellar, but I really like how it came out.

Is this month almost over?
Then I noticed I bought way too much stuff for one person. I had purchased items and then completely forgot I had bought them something and then bought more. WTH?!
To top things off, I also realized today that I missed a bunch of people on my Christmas card list. So they didn't get one and I don't have any stuff left to mail them out. Gah! Sorry to those of you that didn't get one. Here it is. I designed it all by myself. :) It's nothing stellar, but I really like how it came out.

Is this month almost over?
3 comments:
i love your christmas card and the cute saying on it!
Well whoever all the extra Christmas presents were for....Aunt Jackie perhaps....some could be from Madeline and some from you. :) Love ya, Can't wait to see you guys Wednesday!!!
i think the cards are stellar
Post a Comment