Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Day in the Life of M

Mommy's been slacking on the pictures lately so I thought I would show you how I spend my days...

I love seeing Mommy in the morning and always greet her with a big smile.


While Mommy and Daddy get ready for work, I sit and play with my toys.

Then it's time to go to daycare.


Don't worry about me Mom, I like it here.


After playing all day, I'm excited to see Mommy pick me up.


Then it's dinner time. I love Sweet Potatoes!


After dinner, I get to play with Mommy and Daddy. I love standing up now. Look at me standing all by myself.


Check out my new bathtub. It's comfy! And the duck quacks. hehehe


At bedtime, Mommy reads me a few books. Our favorites are "The Poky Little Puppy" and "Goodnight Moon."

5 comments:

jannypie said...

adorable post! i love it!

Tammy said...

AWWWW!!!!

ladybugDZ said...

I love this post!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics. What a happy baby.

Jody said...

Awe. I love this post!