
We are dangerously close to having a crawler. We haven't even thought about baby proofing yet. Eek!
She's up to 3 meals a day now with cereal and baby food. And daycare just started her on an afternoon snack of puffs.
She absolutely LOVES to stand. Those new ottomans we bought for the living room are perfect height for her too. She'll hold herself up on one of those playing with her toys. We still have to be behind her in case she falls, but she'll stand for a long time
Also, today she growled at me for the first time. Yes, that sweet little face gets mean when she doesn't get what she wants. She looked straight into my eyes, got this evil look on her face, clenched her fists and growled at me. I'm sure my Mom would say I'm getting a taste of my own medicine. hehe
2 comments:
She's such a cutie!!! I have a really hard time picturing that face growling! lol
She's getting so big! Hard to believe she's 8 months now!
Post a Comment