Sunday, March 8, 2009

9 Months Old!







I cannot believe she is 9 months old already. I swear she just turned 8 months old last week. I feel like this is such a big milestone. I have to start figuring out what we are going to do for her birthday party. Eek!

I'll let Madeline give you her update...

"I went to the doc today and here are my new stats: 20 pounds 15 oz. (80th percentile) and 28.5 inches tall (75th percentile). I guess Mommy has been feeding me my Wheaties. hehe

Speaking of food, I'm eating all kinds of stuff now. Mommy has me onto the "chunky" variety of baby food now. I didn't like it at first and got really mad when she tried to feed it to me, but now I really like it. I also eat little pieces of elbow macaroni, cheerios, banana, yogurt and whatever else Mommy and Daddy are eating.

My favorite thing in the world is to stand and play wherever I can. I like to walk around too if someone helps me. I don't care much for crawling. I also just learned how to clap and wave.
I'm learning baby sign language and know how to do the sign for "milk." I've only shown my daycare teacher though. Mommy and Daddy are still waiting to see it. I'm pretty sure I know what "Mama" and "Dada" mean now too and call them that when I can remember.

I'm also starting to get an attitude. When I don't get what I want, I let Mommy and Daddy know by hitting them, throwing my toy and screaming. Hey, don't they know I'm a little princess? Nonna and Nana do!"

4 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Madeline!!! She's getting so big, I can't believe it. All the changes are so exciting, aren't they? :)

Sarah said...

Your pictures are adorable! I def need you to show me Photoshop Elements!! I am getting a book today from the library, so hope it will help. I can't believe Madeline will be one just before you know it! They grow up too fast!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness!!! She's getting SO big! And she's so stinking CUTE!!!

Happy 9 months Madeline!!!

Allison said...

She's so precious and getting so big!!! Happy birthday, Madeline!