Tuesday, May 5, 2009

11 months old

Madeline is 11 months old today! One more month and we’ll have a one year old on our hands. Eek! Here is what’s new this month…

- Her cheekies and large budda-belly are starting to thin out. They are still there, but not as big as they were before.

- She refuses to eat vegetables now. No matter how I season them or try to feed them to her. I suppose I can’t blame her since we aren’t too great about eating them either. I’m hoping it’s just a phase.

- She has her first upper tooth coming in! This will be tooth number 3. It cut through last week.

- She can give you a High Five. Next time you see her, ask her for one. She thinks it’s funny.

- Speaking of funny, she loves to yuk it up now and make us laugh. Her favorite thing to do is crawl over to the dog bed and fall into it (which she knows we hate) and start laughing. She’ll look up at us and just be giggling away.

- And the biggest development of the month…she took her first step! And she is up to two steps now without falling.






1 comment:

nana said...

Adorable. Nana loves you.
XO