Thursday, April 30, 2009

Crafty Friends

I have some crafty friends. I don’t have a crafty bone in my body, but their craftiness rubs off on me. Hence the cute homemade water bottle labels and carved watermelon baby buggy for Jackie’s baby shower, to name a few. All inspired by them. So I want to give them some shout outs.


First is Steph. Recently she made me this super cute purse/diaper bag she calls The Favorite Bag. I love it and use it everyday now! It has 6 large pockets inside and it’s also completely reversible if you want the pockets on the outside.



She also makes eco-friendly dish washing soap called Wish Wash Dish Wash, all kinds of baby accessories like bibs and pacifier clips and soon to come is eco-friendly laundry detergent. Check her out at ….. Mada’s Place. (link is clickable)

Next up is Savvy Sarah. Look at these darling onesies she made for me. She has excellent customer service and works with you to create the exact design that you want. I absolutely love how mine turned out!! Look how cute Madeline looks in hers. I got one for Alexis too. Obviously we need to wait awhile before we see her in it though.





I'm sure she can make whatever design you come up with. See all that she has to offer at … Savvy Sarah Designs.
And last, but certainly not least, is my good friend Jan. She does all kinds of stuff from scrapbooking, to sewing, making cute little bird houses, Scented Science guys, blog template designs, and more! She has a really great Crafting Blog with all of her latest projects as well as an Esty site where she sells her stuff. She also maintains Martha Daily, a blog with daily crafting tips.
Whats more, both Steph and Jan will be presenting their wares at The Columbus Craftacular on May 16th and 17th at the Whetstone Community Center. Please visit them and buy lots of stuff! And check out the website too. Jan designed it and is keeping it maintained and updated.

1 comment:

jannypie said...

both of those came out cute! thanks for the shout out!