Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wonderful Saturday!

Yesterday was a gorgeous day! Perfect weather to go to Easton and shop. We first stopped at Buy, Buy, Baby (my new favorite store) and got our new umbrella stroller. We got the Maclaren Volo. I LOVE IT!! It's so lightweight, small and easy to maneuver. It made walking around Easton a breeze. I think Madeline liked it too. Shopping kinda wore her out.


We also stopped at Stride Rite to look at new shoes for M. Her Robeez are getting too small. We didn't buy any though. Damn those things are expensive! And we weren't sure whether to get her Stage 2 shoes or go straight for the walkers. She needs something soon though.

But what really made my day was buying new pants. The pants I've been wearing have started to fall off me, so I needed new ones. I am now one size above what I was before I got pregnant. And I am totally happy with that!! I was pretty skinny then anyway and didn't really expect to get back there. Yes, I know it took me awhile to get here. But it took 9 months to gain it and 10 months to get it off. I'm happy with that and this has totally made my week!

4 comments:

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

Way to go on the baby weight loss!!

Molly Mover said...

Andrea - that is very awesome about your pants! What a great acoomplishment! p.s. I love my Maclaren from BBB too!

Nonna said...

Great, keep it up!

Allison said...

Yay for new pants!!! :)