Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Weekend Pictures

What a beautiful weekend it was! Saturday night was spent with Andy's family just hanging out. I think Madeline was having fun.



The next day she got her first Easter basket.


The chicky is chirping at Madeline here. I don't think she knows what to do with it.


Then after a nice brunch with Andy's family, we headed to my family Easter gathering where Madeline had her first Easter Egg Hunt. Unfortunately we didn't get pictures of the hunt, but here she is with her egg. When Mommy helped her find her egg, she had no idea what was going on. I think she was more weirded out by the grass than anything. So Mommy had to get her egg for her.

Check out this present she got from Aunt Jackie! She can ride on it and then it converts to a walker. She loves it!! It's her new favorite toy.







Then it was time to kick back in some comfortable clothes and play with her second cousin Z. They were having a blast together!





No comments: