Sunday, April 26, 2009

Busy Weekend

Watch out! This is a long post full of pictures. It was a busy weekend starting with baby shower # 2 for Jackie on Saturday.


This is my beautiful mother getting all the food setup. Now you can see where I get all my good looks. ;)
















Poor Madeline got so tired that she passed out while Jackie was holding her.



Madeline and I were quite tired from our jam-packed day in Cincy, so getting up early the next morning was not something we were both thrilled about. But we couldn't not go support Andy in the Fisher 5K! You can tell she is not too excited here.

And he's off.....(he has a white shirt and blue shorts on)

Once the runners started crossing the finish line, Madeline was having fun watching them.


Andy came in faster than I was expecting, so I almost missed him.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

i love her. she is so cute.