Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Baby Shower for Jackie, Part 1

Yesterday, my Mom and I threw the first of two baby showers for my sister, Jackie. We have such a large family that we have to split up the Italians from my Dad's side.




I made custom water bottle labels.


And I carved out this Watermelon Baby Buggy from this tutorial *here*. The scalloping didn't turn out as well as I wanted, but it's still cute. I'll have a second go at it next weekend and hopefully it will turn out a little better.





Jackie received lots of great gifts! And Madeline had to help, of course.








4 comments:

Jill said...

The watermelon baby carriage is just so cute! What a great idea!

You sister looks great and it looks like she did get a lot of great things!

Jackie said...

I absolutely loved everything. You and mom are the best!!!

SavvySarahDesigns said...

OMG i LOVE the pokey little puppy!!!

jannypie said...

yay, glad you had fun! the watermelon carriage is awesome! best wishes to jackie :)