Thursday, July 23, 2009

Big Annoucement

Madeline is excited to announce that she has a baby brother or sister on the way!

I'm 13 weeks along already and due January 29th. Yes, this will be 2 under 2 for us. Madeline will be 20 months old when the new little one arrives. No, we aren't crazy. :) We are very excited and can't wait to bring a new bundle of joy into our family.

As for how I've been feeling, pretty good for the most part. I've had extreme tiredness and nausea which is to be expected, but it wasn't as bad as when I was pregnant with Madeline. So that was nice. The sick feeling finally has passed pretty much starting this week. And I feel like I have some energy back too! I had my 3 month appointment today and all is well. The baby's heartbeat was around 150 bpm. Madeline's was always around 155 bpm, so another girl??? Who knows. We'll find out soone enough.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I'm very excited for you guys! And how fun for Madeline to have a new brother or sister soon! I love the shirt..too cute :)

Jill said...

Congrats Andrea!

Aunt Jackie said...

YEA!!!!! I can't wait to have a new niece or nephew. I am so excited for you guys.

Aunt Jenna said...

I second Jackie's comment!!