Friday, July 17, 2009

Stories

When I dropped Madeline off at daycare this morning, I was sitting with her in the play area of her room. Her teacher was in the kitchenette and she asked Madeline if she wanted something to eat. Madeline immediately looked up and did her hand waving sign (that’s her “more” sign when eating), smiled and then took off for the table. It was the cutest darn thing. She pulled her own chair out and sat right down. That morning they were having Raisin Bran and she ate it up.

She has also started quacking at animals. I started reading “Five Little Ducks” to her a few weeks ago and she would quack along with me as I read. Now she quacks at everything. She knows it’s an animal sound but she hasn’t distinguished it as only a duck sound. I told her teachers about this and they were glad I said something. Otherwise, they said they might have thought she was choking on something. Hahaha

1 comment:

Liz said...

Too cute!! We need some new pictures :)