Monday, July 27, 2009

Funny story

So Madeline was playing around in her toy bin in the living room. Meanwhile, Andy and I were in the dining room on the computer so we couldn’t see her. Madeline starts to cry but I don’t go to her right away because I wanted to finish looking at something on the computer. That and because she had been crying ALL DAY due to her 1 year molars coming in, so I didn’t think it was a big deal. (OMG, she was a nightmare.) Anyway, so I finally go check on her 30 seconds later after she REALLY starts crying and the poor thing is stuck upside down in the toy bin. She had reached in to get something and got toppled over. Her feet were in the air kicking. She was NOT a happy camper but I couldn’t help but laugh at her.

2 comments:

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

OMG! I about wet my pants. I would have laughed my butt off too. HAHAHAHAH!

Poor thing.

Sarah said...

OMG! Addison did the SAME EXACT THING yesterday!!! Too funny! BTW I'm updating my blog tonight... :)
and congrats on the new baby!