

Little Sophia is 2 months old today. Look how big she is getting! There isn't too much to say about her. She sleeps all.the.time. Within the last week or so, she has started to sleep through the night fairly consistently. The only times she does wake up is early in the morning when she can't quite make it all the way through. She is such a great baby that I feel spoiled. We did have a brief rough patch when I tried switching formulas (per the doctor). She turned into a baby I didn't know...fussing constantly. Since I switched back to her soy-based formula, she's back to her old self. Yay for both of us!
The second month was when Madeline really started to wake up and interact with me, so I'm really looking forward to Sophia doing that this month. Also coming up this month is me going back to work. I'm obviously really not looking forward to that. I go back in a little over two weeks. But I suppose a small consolation is that I'll only be working 3 days per week.
These are the only pictures I got of her this month. What do you know? She is sleeping.

Although, that isn't the only reason for the lack of pictures. We have been crazy busy around here getting our house ready to sell. It finally went on the market about 10 days ago. So poor Sophia got neglected a bit. Her birth announcements have been on my To-Do list forever but I just couldn't ever find time. BUT I am finally mailing them today. Unfortunately I couldn't mail them to everyone that I would have liked because my printer started acting up. But I got them to as many family members as I could. Sorry friends, you were cut. I'll post her announcement later so you all can see.

2 comments:
Baby Sophia is so cute and getting bigger all the time.
Nana can't wait to see both babies next week.
WOW it has been too long since I've seen Sophia. I can't believe how different she looks from month 1 to 2. She has really gotten bigger.
Post a Comment