Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sad

Sophia has been sleeping like a champ through the night so we thought it was time to move her into her crib. She's been sleeping in a bassinet in our room since we brought her home. I love having her in our room, but at the same time, she makes a lot of noise and wakes me up. Monday night was her first night and I was surprised at how sad I felt. I really missed her even though distance wise, she probably wasn't any further away from me. I felt better about it the second night and it was neat having both girls sleeping together.

She slept great the first night. However, last night she woke up at 4am and needed a bottle before she would go back to sleep. I really don't think she woke up because she was hungry though. I think it was something else like being hot/cold/uncomfortable. Something. So we'll see how tonight goes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww! How did Madeline do with her in the room?

Anonymous said...

Madeline seems indifferent about it. She hasn't really said much.