
I added this last picture because you can see her chubby legs better. :) Love the rolls!!


I can't believe it's time to start planning her birthday party. Craziness! Even though she is almost a toddler, she is still very much a baby. She is a big cuddler and will grab me tight when I pick her up and nuzzle her head into my neck.
She is SO close to crawling. She still gets around though and has started getting stuck under things now. It’s kinda funny.
I’ll be glad when we are done with bottles. For one thing, I’m sick of cleaning the darn things out every night. Not to mention it will clear up counter space to not have the drying rack out. But also, I’ll be glad when I don’t get milk spit in my face every night. I don’t know why she does this, but she’ll stop sucking and get a mouth full of milk and then decide at that moment to cough. It happens almost every night.
Table food is going really well. She eats just about anything now and prefers foods that she can feed herself. Although that doesn't mean she isn't picky, because she is. She will purposely eat around food she doesn't feel like eating and will look at me like, "Okay, what else?" Oh, and she doesn't like applesauce and cheerios. What kid doesn't like those?! She will slam a cereal bar like nobody's business though. And she loves graham crackers, Gerber yogurt melts, waffles, eggs, french toast, pasta, meatballs, and cheese cubes. I'll be starting her on cow's milk soon. Hopefully she does well!
She is SO close to crawling. She still gets around though and has started getting stuck under things now. It’s kinda funny.
I’ll be glad when we are done with bottles. For one thing, I’m sick of cleaning the darn things out every night. Not to mention it will clear up counter space to not have the drying rack out. But also, I’ll be glad when I don’t get milk spit in my face every night. I don’t know why she does this, but she’ll stop sucking and get a mouth full of milk and then decide at that moment to cough. It happens almost every night.
Table food is going really well. She eats just about anything now and prefers foods that she can feed herself. Although that doesn't mean she isn't picky, because she is. She will purposely eat around food she doesn't feel like eating and will look at me like, "Okay, what else?" Oh, and she doesn't like applesauce and cheerios. What kid doesn't like those?! She will slam a cereal bar like nobody's business though. And she loves graham crackers, Gerber yogurt melts, waffles, eggs, french toast, pasta, meatballs, and cheese cubes. I'll be starting her on cow's milk soon. Hopefully she does well!

No comments:
Post a Comment