
Madeline has started preschool! She moved up at her daycare center and she LOVES it! She has a lot of favorite things about her new room…the costume and puppet bin, the kitchen and the computer with games. But I think her most favorite is the arts and crafts area. They have scissors out that she can use whenever and I think she cuts paper every day.
This room has more advanced activities and is all about learning independence. They each get a daily chore to help out, like Light Helper, Snack Helper, Line Leader, Friend Counter and Calendar Helper. They also serve meals family style. So Madeline has to get her own food and pour her own milk. I can’t imagine how the milk pouring goes. I’m sure lots of paper towels are involved.
She is way into being a pretty princess now. She wants to wear dresses, skirts, earrings, a necklace, etc. all the time. She acts like a girly, girly too. I guess at least we are getting more use out of her Christmas dress.
No comments:
Post a Comment