

I made this duck cake floating on water. I think it came out halfway decent and kinda cute. He didn't bake up right so he was leaning to the side and he got worse as the day went on. I told everyone he was in rough waters.

We also had a duck crossing in the kitchen.


Sophia had just woken up from her nap in this picture, 10 minutes before her party was due to start. She looks excited, huh?

She had more fun with Daddy.


Halfway through the party, my duck committed suicide. :( It was okay though because he sure tasted good.

My mom had to hold up his head while we sang Happy Birthday. I think Sophia was looking around wondering why a whole room of people were staring and singing to her.

We decided to go ahead and give her the whole duck head. She tore into that thing! She loved it!





2 comments:
Madeline isn't too bad with the 'ol camera! But...heck yeah you should've hired your friend Tammy. :) We could've swapped...you could've made the cake for anna's birthday in june. Its for the best. Not sure about the duck with a death wish.
I love the duck crossing! And the cake was really cute...before the suicide. But as long as 1) he tasted good and 2) you got a picture of him upright it's all good :)
Post a Comment